Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB BUSINESS JOURNAL MEMO ON STATEMENTS

Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please add the ability to add a detailed journal memo field to statement template as their is in Account Right.  I have recently switched over to MYOB Business and now when I send out statements the journal memo shows as a generic field, so there is no details as to what the invoice was actually issued for.  Our clients need to see what the invoice was issued for.  Otherwise apart from showing the balance owing, the statement is essentially of no use.

4 Comments
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @KathyH61,

Thank you for your post. 

We love the way you have been using our Idea Exchange boards for suggestions, discuss and vote on what you would like to see in MYOB Products, your ideas and feedback are appreciated. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve and provide excellent service for our valued customers.  

Meanwhile, if you still have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or by creating a new post. Rest assured that one of the community forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel

communityuser99
3 Posts
Cover User

100% agree Kathy, I have been a AR user for 20+ years and switched to Business Pro and hate that we cannot customise the journal memo.  I changed this on every entry in AR.  Commenting so I can receive and followups.

RalphyBoy
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Totally agree. This option is needed. We have seven files in AccountRight where we change the journal memo so as our customers have a better understanding of the statement. The Business file we are trialing doesn't have this ability.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @RalphyBoy and @communityuser99,

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for your suggestion. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Rest assured that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team. 

Meanwhile, if you still have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or by creating a new post. We will be happy to assist you. 

Kind regards,

Shella