Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Super Payable by Credit Card

Partner

3Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

Would be really good if you could have the option to pay the super through MYOB Super by credit card instead of only direct debit. Thanks

3 Comments
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Collins329,

Thank you for your suggestions, and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your feedback on enhancing the payment options for Pay Super. Your input is valuable to us as we continually strive to improve our services. I understand that having the option to pay via credit card could provide more flexibility for users. While credit card payments are currently not available for Pay Super, we will certainly take your suggestion into consideration for future updates and developments.

If you have any more ideas or specific features you'd like to see, please feel free to share them with us.

Cheers,

Princess

colleenWatson
Partner
38 Posts
Partner

When paying Superannuation via the ATO portal, you can pay by credit card.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @colleenWatson,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about the option to pay superannuation via the ATO portal using a credit card. This is indeed a useful piece of information that can benefit many users.

Your contribution and support are greatly appreciated. If you have any more insights or queries, feel free to share.

Cheers,

Princess