Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Extra information for sales quotes or purchases

Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

We would like a way we can attach extra internal information for a customers quote/purchase order/sale that the customer can not see but we can access easily.  I have tried googling but not getting anywhere. 

For e.g. Attach a quote from our supplier, or a jpeg for our own internal reference, or extra notes about special circumstances on this particular sale/quote but not something our customer can see on the invoice. 

Longer story, our sales team raises quotes and orders, but we need a way for our other staff (purchasing officers) to see the suppliers quote or the extra notes regarding this particular sale. It is especially tricky when one person raises the quote, knowing all the extra information, but if they aren't there to convert it to a sale and someone else does it, they don't get to see the extra notes or the supplier quote. 

We'd also like a place we can add notes like box quantities for our own internal information, but we also sell as single units and set them up as single units, but some people order box quantities. 

Thank you

Angie

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @SID1,

Thank you for your post.

I know you're looking for a way to attach and access information related to quotes, purchase orders, or sales that is not visible to the customer but can be easily accessed by your team. This is indeed a useful feature for maintaining internal notes and references. I appreciate you sharing these feature suggestions, and my apologies for the late response to your query.

However, there's not a direct feature in our current system that allows you to attach internal information to sales quotes or purchase orders that is invisible to the customer. To ensure that your feedback about attaching an extra field for internal information will be heard and reviewed, I'll move your post to our AccountRight Idea Exchange board, where our developers regularly review feature suggestions and feedback for future updates.

If there's anything else you'd like to share or require further assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess