Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Inventory Adjustment - Using Asterix to locate all items with the same characters

Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

When doing an inventory adjustment, when you enter *, it doesn’t call up all items with those numbers in them. However, if you leave the item number blank, click on the drop down box, insert the asterix and then the number, it brings up all items with those numbers. See pictures below.

Is it possible to insert the asterix at the first stage rather than leaving it blank, then going to the next stage?

See attached pictures.

4 Comments
Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Rod142. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for providing the detailed steps. I understand your concern about the process of entering the asterisk during inventory adjustments.

To address your question, I'll certainly look into whether inserting the asterisk at the first stage is a viable workaround for viewing items. I'll try this out and get back to you as soon as possible with an update on whether it works as expected. In the meantime, feel free to continue using the current workaround you've mentioned.

Thank you for your patience, and I'll be in touch soon with any further information or resolutions.

Best regards,

Hannah

Rod142
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

Thanks Hannah,

Hopefully this can be added. Thanks for the reply.

Kind regards,

Rod

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,185 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Rod142,

Thanks for your response.

After checking on our end, it seems like this functionality might be limited within the current setup. However, I'm here to help! What I can do for you is move your post over to our Product ideas board. This way, our developers can take a closer look and consider adding it for future updates and enhancements.

I'd also encourage everyone who's interested in this option to vote on your idea once it's posted. Your input really does make a difference in shaping the future of our products.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Rod142
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

OK Thanks