Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Turn of BPAY Option

Experienced Cover User

91Posts

39Kudos

1Solutions

91 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

I know this has been asked many times over the last couple of years but I would like MYOB to turn off the BPAY option for online payments.

I am only wanting to use the service for credit card payments and not incur the BPAY charges if clients decide to pay that way, even though I have told them not too.

Surely it can't be that difficult to give the different options.

1 Comment
mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User

As you already mentioned, we've been asking for this for I don't how long, apparently it's with the developers and has been for a while. 

Got stung with another client not reading my note about not using BPAY, I'm done with it now. I work with low margin jobs, I can't afford to have to pay the fees for these transactions that take way too long to hit my account. I do short notice jobs, BPAY is not the right payment method for that, now I have to do this job without having payment for it.

As soon as I have reconciled all the online payments I'll turning this feature off completely and use Square for people who can't use Fast Deposits. I'm done begging MYOB for fixes...