Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Leave Balance Report for NZ please

User

10Posts

44Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
User
New
New

In the upgrade of MYOB Payroll Essential for NZ, there is no Leave Balance (or other leave type) report. The Leave Transaction Report is not the same. I have attached redacted examples of the old Leave Balances report (Detailed and Summary), which could be run for all types of leave.

Can you confirm that a Leave Balance report WILL be made available in the future (soon please!), as currently no such reports exists and I can't customise anything to suit.

I realise Essentials is a pared down programme but this is a feature that it used to have and has only recently been lost with the upgrade. Please reinstate it  :-)

Leave Detailed Report.jpg
Leave Summary Report.jpg
21 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @SaraR

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your effort in posting your suggestion regarding the Leave Balance Report for MYOB Payroll Essential for NZ and for providing the screenshot. At this time, we do not have a specific timeframe for this matter. However, we will make sure to relay your requests and feedback to the team.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

Rosemary_23
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

We urgently require the leave report to be reinstated in order to calculate year end holiday pay liability. I can't understand why this report is not available in the new package - especially since when preparing for the upgrade, step 2 was Download the leave report ! 

SaraR
10 Posts
User

A month on and I haven't heard back as to when a Leave Balance report will be re-instated. Does anyone at MYOB read these posts?

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, we appreciate your input and the feedback you've provided for this feature.

We acknowledge the urgency and the impact it could have on your businesses.  Unfortunately, we cannot specify a timeline for the implementation of this particular idea. Please be assured that our development team is actively monitoring product ideas and will consider adding them to the roadmap based on user feedback and requests.

Cheers,   
Leneth 

SaraR
10 Posts
User

Hi Leneth

Can I just make one point on your reponse please - we are not asking MYOB to "implement an idea", we need you to re-instate a critical function which was lost during the upgrade. We used to have the Leave reports but the upgrade took them away.

Jan01
6 Posts
User

We need to have a leave report. That is a critical function. It is near xmas, and we have nothing.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused due to the absence of the leave balance report for NZ. However, rest assured that we will communicate all your feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

mikedyer
1 Post
User

this report is also required for accoutning purposes at year end, my accountant is requiring and htis is the only information can not provide. 

Judke
3 Posts
User

After an Hour of trying to find the Annual Leave Detailed Report, trying all the different filter and search settings in reports - I am frustrated no end. Come to the Community Forum to see that it simply no longer exists and there is no known timeframe to it being resolved!!!! This is unbelievable. The Leave Transaction function does not provide users with the information they require with out having to manually export each individual employee..... and then calculatea manually. If there is an easier way to see all AL balances, like the old report did - Please let us know. 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions. We recognize the significance of this feature to our users. Your input has been passed along to the appropriate team for future consideration. Should you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here and eager to assist you further.

Regards,
Earl