Forum Discussion

Harlow
User
16 days ago

Invoices Look Different Again

So I go into the office this morning and somehow my invoices now look entirely different...gone is the custom header with all the relevant info, replaced with what looks like a version of my blank business card and all other header info has disappeared...This happened with an upgrade a couple of years ago where you removed most of the customisation ability and now I am faced with the same...Rang the Technical help line and they have no idea what I am talking about. Sent me a link for a community forum. I just want a stable product that I can rely on each day. You have no issues billing me each month but when something goes wrong we have to post to a community forum???....I have actual work to do!....Whatever happened to people who knew how to fix things??? Anyway, with the anger over and done with...does anyone else have this issue presently???

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Harlow,

It seems like you've encountered some challenges reaching out to the technical support line. Not to worry; I'm here to assist you.

I understand how disconcerting it can be when a familiar layout is suddenly changed without notice. Changes to software interfaces can indeed result in unexpected outcomes.

To better assist you with the invoice issue, could you please double-check the invoice template used to see if it's the customized template you're accustomed to? If possible, sharing a screenshot of how your invoice should look and another screenshot of the current invoice appearance would be greatly helpful.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess