Forum Discussion

FormerCustomer
Contributing User
7 months ago

Avoid MYOB

MYOB is probably the worst company you will ever come across.  Please please don't buy their products

You will see countless google reviews from others saying the same thing.

I cancelled my account last year, which they confirmed at the time (all in writing) and they kept charging my credit card for months. 

Finally last month they admitted fault (in writing), and they said a refund would be processed (again in writing). 

About six weeks has since passed and no refund.  I even got an email today saying they closed the case!

This is how they make their money, as they can't compete with Xero etc.  Their products and customer service are awful, so they know you will cancel sooner or later.  They make the process to cancel as difficult as possible, but even if you are successful in cancelling they will keep taking your money anyway.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FormerCustomer,

Thank you so much for your post, and I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our customer service and for my delayed response. After reviewing your account, it appears that our team reached out to you via email on November 3, 2023, and is actively working on processing a refund to your account. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to be completed, and please accept my apologies for the time it has taken to resolve this matter.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused and genuinely appreciate your understanding. If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out again, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl