Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

85Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Business upgrade

Hi, our companies are scheduled to receive the upgrade to MYOB Business from 13 November.  On checking the pre-upgrade requirements I note that for the YourPay users such as ourselves  the employees must complete and save the timesheets prior to the upgrade and that these timesheets need to be processed as they will no longer be available.  The upgrade is scheduled FROM 13th November, so how will we know when to let the staff know that their timesheets need to be saved.  And this is also in the middle of our pay period, so is there an extra pay supposed to be processed?  And how will we know when that is meant to be.

Thanks Sarah

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Business upgrade

Hi, @sarahh02

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, you can submit what you can before the upgrade and save it, then record the remaining hours somewhere else but not in YourPay. The remaining hours will then be entered into MYOB Business once upgraded, which could be done by using the MYOB Team (the MYOB Business Timesheet app equivalent to YourPay). For further information on how to use the MYOB Team, kindly check out the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team - NZ.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: MYOB Business upgrade

Hi, @sarahh02

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post