SETCC
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheet report

Just wondering if an enhancement or addition to our NZ payroll reports will be made to include the timesheet option as Australia have this. Surely other companies want to have the option to export timesheets to excell or pdf as we used to be able to do with the yourpay information.

3 REPLIES 3
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Timesheet report

Hi @SETCC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

With regards to your concern, If you are referring to using the timesheet to calculate pays, this feature is available in MYOB Business team. You can check out this Help Article> Getting Started with MYOB Team - NZ

If you still need assistance or if you have other concerns or questions regarding this issue. you can create a new post. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SETCC
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Thanks for the reply.  No, this is not what I meant.  I now have to do a screenshot and print out from MYOB Teams so I have a record of the employee daily breakdown, where as in  "your pay"we used to be able to export that information to excel and print out the details.  Australia have access to this timesheet as part of of their reports - the chatbot advised me and then livechat said it was only available in Australia.  I wanted to know if NZ were going to add this to the report page as surely other companies need this instead of doing screenshots for each employee.

Cheers

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @SETCC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Currently, MYOB does not support exporting payroll information to excel in NZ. We encourage you to take a moment to post on the MYOB Business Ideas and Exchange board for consideration. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve and provide excellent service for our valued customers. 

If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post