WendyHinton
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Verification

How do you handle the situation if you are out of the country for payday.  Office lady will be paying wages but will need verification to get on MYOB which normally comes to my phone or email - which I will have and I may not be available to relay any codes etc.  Do you turn this feature on or off temporary or ?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,182 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,182Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Verification

Hi @WendyHinton,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern about managing MYOB access while you're out of the country. There are a couple of options you could consider ensuring your office lady can handle the payday responsibilities in your absence.

One option is to add the office lady as a file user in MYOB. This would allow her to have her own access to the necessary files. She could then set up a two-factor authentication (2FA) code for her own access. Alternatively, if the office lady is currently using your login credentials, you could switch your 2FA verification code from phone to email. This would mean that even if you're not available to relay any codes, the office lady could still access the necessary files using your email.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post