wages

Mikaere
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

wages

We have been given updated app from MYOB without any warning, trying to do holiday pay, imposible. what programme states for many employees is either less than should be, for others more. 5 hours today trying to sort. 45 employees. getting to stage where manually work out and pay. Cant reconcile with IRD. F....ch you muppets. We know many bussinesses with MYOB, an on going train wreck. Just something so simple, split bank acc's for employees. now gone with update. Are you kidding me? , 

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: wages

Hi @Mikaere

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your feedback regarding the new update. Generally, the information regarding leave balances is taken from the difference between the recent anniversary date and the current date. This information could be edited by correcting the anniversary date of the employee. 

I understand that other features don't exist in the new update. But I'm positive that the application will keep on improving moving forward. I recommend posting your application suggestions in the MYOB Business Ideas Board, so the development team can see them. 

Feel free to post again in the forum if you need any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post