Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Downgrade from AccountRight Plus to Business Pro

Hi there

I am looking to downgrade from AccountRight Plus to Business Pro as the subscription is now very costly for us and I do not use a lot of AccountRight features. I mainly use my MYOB for Income & Expenditure, Payroll, occasional Invoicing, and Monthly BAS which I do manually and submit it to ATO through the Business Portal.

Can I do the file migration myself once downgraded or can someone help me migrate my file to the Business Pro and what issues I might be encountering in doing so? I appreciate anyone who can help with this.

4 REPLIES 4
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,034 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,034Posts

917Kudos

640Solutions

Re: Downgrade from AccountRight Plus to Business Pro

Hi @luisa28 

Suggest you do a trial of Business Pro first. Many users downgrade to save costs then find Business Pro does not do what they need it to do. It is a very cut down version. MYOB won't give users the same features for half the cost.

Once you have a Business Pro subscription, MYOB will do the migration for you, you cannot do it yourself. FYI there is also no file for you to take with you or backup etc should you leave Business Pro. The reporting and exporting/importing is limited.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,384 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,384Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Hi @luisa28,

Thanks for your post. If you need to transition from AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro, a migration process will be handled by MYOB, making it effortless for you. To proceed, please complete this form to initiate the move to MYOB Business. In case you encounter any difficulties, you can contact the migration team via their email. If you have additional questions about the process, you can find frequently asked questions on the form as well.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

luisa28
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gavin

Thank you for your reply. I'm going to have to think this through first before making a final decision. Thank you also for your great suggestion to do a trial of the Business Pro first. Your reply is very helpful.

Kind regards

Luisa

luisa28
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl

Thank you so much for your reply with the link to the form to move to MYOB Business. As replied to Gavin I may have to mull over this before I make my final decision. I am a little concerned about the payroll as I couldnt see in the Business Pro plan how many payroll is built in the plan (if there is any) before I add more.

But thanks heaps for your reply and for the information. Very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Luisa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post