Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Cloud and MYOB Veb Browser

In accordance with advice from Community Support I have entered the March payroll entries successfully in thw Web Browser,.

However these entries are not relected in the MYOB Cloud.

Also the invoice entries in the Web Broswer are not uo to date.

I now have two versions of MYOB, one in the Cloud the other in the Web Browser, bot incomplete and not up to date!

How do I resolve this? The situation is becoming urgent

colin Clarke

2 REPLIES 2
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,034 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,034Posts

917Kudos

640Solutions

Re: MYOB Cloud and MYOB Veb Browser

Hi @Over-Boots 

I think you are going to need to be more specific. Accessing a file via a web browser means the file is 'online' or 'in the cloud' etc which mean the same thing - the file is stored on MYOB's servers instead of on your computer.

The issue might be with your subscription, there are AccountRight files - these can be on your computer or 'in the cloud' and can be accessed via desktop software or via a web browser (if the file is 'in the cloud').

Then there is MYOB Business and MYOB Business Pro - these are 'online' only files that can only be accessed via a web browser. 

The question might be do you have one online file or more than on online files. Any transaction you enter exists only in the file in which it was entered, whether accessed using desktop software or a web browser.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,538Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Cloud and MYOB Veb Browser

Hi @Over-Boots,

Thanks for your post. Apparently, @gavin12345 is right. As per further checking, it looks like you're using AccountRight with an online file. If you are, there are two ways to use your subscription: desktop-based and browser-based. However, there are some differences in the interface and features of what you may see from the desktop to the browser.

For the payroll entries, if these are not reflected in the browser version, it's important to ensure that all the details are entered correctly and the software is up-to-date. We strongly recommend clearing your AccountRight cache and your browser. This proactive step can effectively address issues related to performance, display, or data accuracy. By clearing the cache, you refresh the system, potentially improving speed and responsiveness. Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

As for the invoice entries, the MYOB Invoice app is designed to automatically update your MYOB software when you make notes, add, or edit contacts on the app. If the issue still persists, I recommend getting in touch with our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance. Please provide them with all the necessary details about the problem for a quicker resolution.

I also recommend checking out these helpful articles: Access your company file from the web browser; Welcome to MYOB Business; and Get Help with Payroll.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post