error on using Transaction Journal function

yanpin
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

error on using Transaction Journal function

Transaction Journal sometimes down and has to restart MYOB. This function is not always has issue. Like this moring, I have used it for a couple of times without issue but suddently from some point, it's down and i have continued tried more than 10 times and it keeps the same issue. Is this the system issue? Cause this happened from last year. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,189 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,189Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: error on using Transaction Journal function

Hi @yanpin,

Thank you for raising your concern with us, and my apologies for the delay in response.

Please allow me to extend a warm welcome to the community forum! I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I cannot imagine how upsetting it is to experience intermittent issues with the Transaction journal, especially when it disrupts your workflow. Your patience and persistence in this matter are truly appreciated. While I can't pinpoint the exact cause of the issue right now, I want to assure you that I'm here to help. We can troubleshoot this by getting the diagnostic log and a screenshot of the exact error message to identify the cause of the issue. If you're still experiencing issues accessing the transaction journal, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post