92 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

92Posts

42Kudos

1Solutions

Another Increase

Another Increase - the 5th in 4 years and a total of 30% across those increases.

MYOB is unfortunately starting to become a cost expense that is hard to swallow.

Might have to start looking at our options.

3 REPLIES 3
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

216Kudos

4Solutions

Re: Another Increase

Yep. I clicked through to the 'see what we've changed/learn more' page. One thing since July 2023 that has been useful to us - the removal of the super threshold. Lost count of how many things have STOPPED working since then.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi ALL,

We totally get how any price changes can affect our awesome customers.

We are positive that good things come with time! We're all in when it comes to improving our products, and you can see this in our monthly releases. We're always aiming to roll out cool new features and fix any potential issues in our software. This great deal lets folks see for themselves how teaming up with MYOB can help their business thrive.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

216Kudos

4Solutions

Are you SERIOUS? That's your reply?

I don't want cool new features in the future, I want a fully functioning system now. Most of the "cool new features" are in the browser version which we can't use because it doesn't have all the features we use that were already in the desktop version. Oh wait, we DO use the browser version. When it's the only workaround for broken things in the desktop version that you have absolutely no intention of fixing despite your claim that you're aiming to fix potential issues.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post