1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change of Contact Details - Deceased Primary Contact

Hi there

I need to change the primary contact details for a subscription to myself as the current listed primary contact (and one of the secondary contacts) are deceased. I have tried to send the form (along with copies of death certificates and probates) to the customer_service inbox but the message bounces back saying it is full.

Is there an alternative inbox to forward this to, and is the "change of details" form the approrpriate form to use (I was advised to use this by Customer Support over the phone but it doesn't seem suited to this request). The change is quite urgent as there was an overdue payment on the account and I want to ensure that data is retained.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,534 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,534Posts

46Kudos

162Solutions

Re: Change of Contact Details - Deceased Primary Contact

Hi @r_mdx,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Thanks for posting. If you're experiencing issues with bounced back emails, it might be due to a full email storage. Try deleting some emails, particularly from your sent and received boxes. Once you've cleared some space, try resending the change of details form. This should hopefully resolve the issue. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post