Gardnergirl
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change of email address

Morning peepals

Firstly I should explain for a number of reasons I haven't used my MYOB AR file for 2-3 years. I have also only ever used it offline and now I am trying re-educate myself to use it online and would like to use bank feeds. Unfortunately MYOB have an old email address which is no longer in use and I can't for the life of me find where or how to change it.  I can't access 'My Myob' either for the same reason. Can anyone tell me how to go about this or do I need to spend time on the phone with MYOB, unfortunately I can't find a contact phone number for them either and from what I read it can be a time consuming exercise doing it by phone.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Re: Change of email address

Hi @Gardnergirl,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! To address this promptly, I suggest accessing Live Chat through our website at www.myob.com.au. Click on the phone icon in the top right corner to navigate to the 'Contact us' page. From there, click on Live Chat on the right-hand side, and the chat window will appear at the bottom right corner for immediate assistance. Alternatively, you can also contact our phone support by visiting our help page. Getting help and support

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post