Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

File Ownership Change & Move to MYOB Business Pro

I have a current AccountRight file and I want to change the ownership and subscription expenses to another person, and also migrate to MYOB Business Pro.

I am assuming steps are:

- New owner purchases a subscription to MYOB Business Pro.

- Request to migrate is submitted to move the serial number from AccountRight to Business Pro.

Essentially, move the file and subscription costs to the new owner of the MYOB Business Pro file.

Can you please confirm my understanding is correct, or does the change of ownership need to occur first.

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: File Ownership Change & Move to MYOB Business Pro

Hi @Quest_DND,

Thank you for your post and for being a part of our forum community. I apologize for the delayed response.

I appreciate your diligence in ensuring the migration process from AccountRight to Business is correctly understood. You're right. The migration process is indeed a three-step procedure:

1. Create an MYOB Business account subscription.
  2. Complete the online form.
  3. Submit a backup file for migration.

Since you need to activate an MYOB Business subscription before you can proceed with the other steps. This means you can set billing and ownership beforehand.

Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post