Subscription Reminder

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GEB
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Subscription Reminder

We have been using MYOB since 1999 aand have always paid our subscription annually

I received an email on Friday advising our subscription was due for renewal and was now to be paid monthly

It also said if i wanted to renew i should ring or request a call back and Quote your client ID 263167

I recieved confirmation that i would receive the call back between 2:30 and 3:00pm from Afia Yeasmin.  I'm still waiting

There is no current invoice when i check the invoice history and there are no details as to how to make payment on the subscription reminder email

Please send through an invoice - preferably for the annual subscription with payment details

1 REPLY 1
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Subscription Reminder

Hi @GEB,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you so much for flagging this to us. We appreciate your patience during this times. I understand that you prefer to have an annual subscription. however, it needs to be a monthly subscription. I will send you a Private Message to assist you immediately. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post