26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

update billing information

CHOOSE A BOARD????? WHAT BOARD MATCHES MY QUERY????????? I'VE CHOSEN GETTING STARTED BECAUSE I CAN'T MOVE FORWARD UNTIL I CHOOSE A BOARD. I HAVE SPENT MANY HOURS OFF AND ON TRYING TO UPDATE MY BILLING INFORMATION, BUT ALL I GET IS A ROBOT FOR SUPPORT AND AN ERROR MESSAGE ASKING ME TO TRY AGAIN LATER. ALSO, YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE MY SERIAL NUMBER WHICH I HAVE BEEN USING FOR MANY YEARS. IT HAS 11 DIGITS! YOU DON'T OFFER PHONE SUPPORT AND YOUR ROBOT IS COMPLETELY USELESS. FIX IT!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH YOU WERE ONCE A GOOD SYSTEM, WHY DID YOU CHANGE. 

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: update billing information

Hi, @Stormyweather

Thanks for your post.

We appreciate your reaching out to us and apologise for any inconvenience you've experienced. We understand that updating billing information and encountering issues with the serial number can be frustrating.

Firstly, regarding the board selection, it appears you have chosen the "Getting Started" board, which is suitable for initial setup and basic queries. In the meantime, to resolve your billing information update and serial number recognition issues, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your MYOB account.
  2. Navigate to the "Billing and Account Management" section.
  3. Update your billing information from there.

We value your feedback, and we are committed to making necessary improvements to enhance your overall experience.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post