2022/23 Help with reconciling YTD verification against payroll reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
wendyb3
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2022/23 Help with reconciling YTD verification against payroll reports

Hi,

I have about ten staff out of 50 who I cannot reconcile to the YTD verification report. The two payroll reports match.

The ten staff who do not match are terminated employees, but I have terminated staff that do match. I have tried unticking the inactive box and completed a $0.00 payrun and sent it to ATO. But that hasn't seemed to help.

Can you please suggest some other options for me so I can have this completed as soon as I can. I thought maybe I have doubled up sending the STP files to the ATP when I didn' need too? If I had made an error  and had to redo the pays for some staff? 

Any thoughts? Your help would be appreciated.

Wendyb

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: 2022/23 Help with reconciling YTD verification against payroll reports

Hi @wendyb3 

Thank you for your post.

Can I confirm if your payroll register (detail) and payroll activity (detail) reports are match, for the affected terminated employees? If yes, you'll need to run a Payroll categories >> Payroll Summary report. This report will give you a list of call payroll categories used for the period you run it for. We need to check the category causing the issue.  Once you find out the error you can now correct it and send an update event to your STP reports.

Please let me know how you go about this. 

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post