Accessing historical timesheets in MYOB Team

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Vit0C0rle0ne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accessing historical timesheets in MYOB Team

I need to access historical timesheets in MYOB Team. When you click on the drop-down Menu, only the last three months are available. I understand I can run a Report in MYOB but that only details the hours worked, not the times. How do I get timesheets, all the way from the start, out of MYOB Team please?

5 REPLIES 5
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Re: Accessing historical timesheets in MYOB Team

Hi @Vit0C0rle0ne 

Thank you for your post. 

Our teams are aware that historical timesheets older than 12 weeks (in most cases) are no longer accessible via the MYOB Team app, however, they are working to resolve this. 

For now, If you are needing to view timesheets older than this, you can find historical timesheets in your Accountright software under Reports > Payroll > Employees > timesheets. Once you've navigated to this report you can enter the relevant date to pick up the requested timesheet. 

Let me know if you have any further queries, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Vit0C0rle0ne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Shella_A,

for your reply. Unfortunately, I need the Shift Start & Finish times. The Report you mentioned only details the Hours worked.

Vit0C0rle0ne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

To whom it may concern,

I really need some help with this one. I’ve called Support, but they don’t know what I’m talking about, I’ve posted in the MYOB Community with no joy and I’ve emailed. I really need a Report, Spreadsheet, or anything that shows the Shift start and finish times on all historical Time Sheets. Can you please help me or let me know of someone who can? 

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @Vit0C0rle0ne 

I'm sorry to see that you have not received a response yet.

Currently, there isn't an available option to print the Start/End times from within MYOB Team. The information that is sent into the software is within the unprocessed timesheet report. In the meantime, a possible workaround could be to take a screenshot of the start and end times that display within MYOB Team.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,015 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,015Posts

912Kudos

636Solutions

Hi @Vit0C0rle0ne 

If unable to get this detail from reports, send me an email or private message if you want contact details for someone who may be able to help. 

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post