Add in additional owner

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Echo_He
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Add in additional owner

Hello, 

Can anyone please let me know how I can add in another MYOB owner to receive sensitive information changes (e.g. bank details changes) notification? Thanks 

Kind regards, 

Glen

2 REPLIES 2
Velrada
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Additional Owner

Hi, 

can you please advise how to add in another owner to receive notifcation on any changes made in MYOB? 

Thanks! 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Add in additional owner

Hi @Echo_He / @Velrada 

The current AccountRight Live Owner/primary contact can request for another AccountRight Live Owner to be added to the account if required. Having them added to the account as an AccountRight Live Owner will ensure that they receive those security notification emails when bank information does change within the company file.

As you are not listed as the current primary contact on the account for the serial number ending in 2554 we would not be able to action that for you through this channel. We do recommend getting the current primary contact to get in touch with our direct support teams to arrange for that - we do encourage the Live Chat option available through the Contact Us page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post