Annual leave accrued does not match that shown on pay slips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
robyn8
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Annual leave accrued does not match that shown on pay slips

I have had an employ who recently resigned query the amount paid out for annual leave in final payment as payslips showed a different amount to that which I pulled out of MYOB reports.  On further inspection I find that the amounts reported on payslips since start of current finanical year are way out of whack and do not reflect details shown in MYOB reporting.  The entitlement balance jumps up and down and makes absolutely no sense at all.  I have checked other employee and the same thing shows.  How do I get what is in MYOB and what is shown on payslips to match again?

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Annual leave accrued does not match that shown on pay slips

Hi @robyn8,

Thanks for your post. 

So that we can look into this with you, could you run both the Entitlement Balance Summary & Detail reports YTD and advise if the balances match? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

robyn8
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Yes they match.  It appears all reporting in MYOB is correct but the acrrued leave on payslips jumps all over the place with differing amounts since start of financial year. I can email copies of reconstruction of accrued and leave  taken 

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @robyn8,

We do not provide email support, however, If you'd like to send me those payslips, you can send those via private message here on the community forum.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post