Cannot re-validate bank account for Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ronnien
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cannot re-validate bank account for Pay Super

Hi 

I originally moved from my v19 file to AccountRight in July 2020 and was sent my Bank Account verification code then.  I ended up only using the AccountRight file for STP and kept using my v19 file for the actual day to day business of the file.  I used the MYOB SuperPortal to pay super using that verified account.  I have recently had my up to date v19 company file reinstalled into AccountRight in place of the one originally installed in July 2020. 

When I click on Pay Super, it automatically send me to a web page asking me to enter my verification code.  I have not been sent a new 1c deposit and when I enter my original verification code from July 2020, I keep getting the error " Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later". 

Also when I try to follow the directions on setting up supplier payments direct from MYOB from the Electronic Payments window, I don't have the option to select "Send Payments" or "Manage Payments" in that window (& yes I am the owner of the Australian Registered company for this file).  I'd appreciate some advice on how to fix thse issues please.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cannot re-validate bank account for Pay Super

Hi @ronnien 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Can you please send me the following information by Private Message so I can check if there is any access-related problem:

• Your serial number
  • Company file name
  • The email address being used for validation

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ronnien
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot re-validate bank account for Pay Super

Thank you Komal.  I am so appreciative of your assistance :-)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post