Delete / reverse a pay run - Getting Error Msg

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MichRalph
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Delete / reverse a pay run - Getting Error Msg

Hi, I have been trying to delete pays (processed all the way through to waiting on the electronic payment screen) since the 26th of September. I have been on hold multiple times for 2-3 hours at a time with MYOB and never get a solution.

When I open the indiviual employee's pay to be deleted in the  "Prepare Electronic Payements" screen, I click on the individual employee open their pay transaction and then click "Delete Transaction" from the Edit menu. I then get the "Something's gone wrong and Account Right needs to close" mesasge and my system freezes and I have to sit and wait for it to close.

When I managed to click on the "check for a solution" I get this error messsage

"singleTouchPayrollServiceError"singleTouchPayrollServiceError (100102)"

Does anyone have a solution please as I have some pays which need to be deleted / reversed as they are causing the wrong amout of YTD paid as well as accurals / time used from the employees sick / annual leave to be displayed on their payslips.

6 REPLIES 6
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Delete / reverse a pay run - Getting Error Msg

Hi @MichRalph,

Thanks for your post.

To delete/reverse a pay run, please see the below help article to guide you through this process:

Feel free to reach out if you had any further trouble with that. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

MichRalph
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Sam,

I have tried the suggestions on that link a few times and keep getting the same error msg which I mentioned in my first post.

After I click on the delete transaction I get "Something has gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close". I click on the check for a solution option and get the error "AccountRight 2022.9.24.7350 Error information: SingleTouchPayrollServiceError (100102) "

Thanks

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @MichRalph,

Thanks for letting me know.

So that I can investigate that error in detail, could you please locate your diagnostic/error log and attach it in your reply? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Finmar
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam

I am also having the same issue, is there a solution available?

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Finmar,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I'm unsure if @MichRalph has resolved this, however, if you could provide AccountRight Diagnostic Log in your reply, I'd be happy to investigate this further for you. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

MichRalph
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

We did not end up having to do anything. After not working since the 23rd of September Single touch suddenly started working again around the 5th or October which allowed the pays to be deleted. 

Something must have been done in the back ground... seems to be at the same time as the "Beta" testing pop-up started apearing on the screen when you open the payroll section.

Sorry can't help more.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post