EOFY - Payroll Register&Payroll Acitivity does NOT match with STP Verification Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TryingToHelp
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY - Payroll Register&Payroll Acitivity does NOT match with STP Verification Report

I have printed all the end of financial year reports, however my AccountRight reports and the Verification Report has a huge discrepancy.  It is as if some of the weekly payroll didn't or hasn't been registered.  However when I go into the Payroll reporting centre, all the weekly payroll runs are in there.  I am out by over $100,000.00 in total salary wages and over $39,000.00 in tax.  But all my reports are in the payroll reporting centre.  I did have a few reports that were not sent to the ATO when payroll was completed, however since been sent, would this be the reason, and I need to wait a few days for the system to update.  I have been waiting for over 3 days now.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: EOFY - Payroll Register&Payroll Acitivity does NOT match with STP Verification Report

Hi @TryingToHelp 

ATO's YTD data is updated by the last pay event sent via STP, so even if you have some pay runs in the past not sent to ATO, later pay runs would update ATO's YTD figure. 

I'd suggest first checking if your Payroll Register summary and Payroll Activity summary reports match, If they don't you'd need to fix that first then send an updated event to ATO; if they do match then please check and fix the ATO reporting category assignments, then send an updated event to ATO. 

For the reasons behind and steps to follow, please do check out this forum post: AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports. If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post