Employee's superfund details automatically changed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
bewky001
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employee's superfund details automatically changed

Hi, 

I have found that when I have processed superannuation payments for my employees,  the superannuation fund for 5 of them has automatically changed and paid their super into a wrong account. 

Anyone with ANZ Smart Choice Super has been changed to Statewide Super

Anyone with Equip Super has been changed to Q Super

Has anyone else had this problem? How/why is this happening please?  I am now having to change these employees back to their correct superfund, reconcile the returned super payment and repay it.  I have found a similar post from 2018 where this has happened before. 

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Employee's superfund details automatically changed

Hi @bewky001,

Thank you for your post. 

Have you had any new employees that have recently been set up with Statewide Super or QSuper, or existing employees that have recently changed their super fund?

We do see this when a user will edit an existing superfund either from the employee's card, or the superannuation list which will override the fund details for ALL employees assigned to that fund. If you have a new employee or updating a current employee's fund, you should be adding the new fund to your superannaution list if it is not already listed, rather than changing the details on an existing fund. 

If you have any further queries, or would like further assistance, please do reach out. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post