No Date Of Birth or TFN for STP

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Basketball
Experienced Cover User
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

64Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

No Date Of Birth or TFN for STP

Hi there,

We had an employee who lasted only a day, he was paid for that one day.

He was provided with paperwork to return to us (including request for DOB & TFN declaration), but this was never received as he never returned

Now prepping for EOFY payroll and noticed the following in payroll & and for this employee card:

- realised this employee has finished and no term date entered as yet, error code received when trying to enter termination date in STP

• A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field). (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

- Checked employee card and there is no TFN or DOB on file, not even NO TFN code of 000 000 000

- therefore checked Payroll reporting centre for STP report for the day he was paid and says accepted with errors:

• A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field). (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

I understand we could add the code 000 000 000 and send a pay event, but wondering if it wants the DOB as well and we don't have it

Any work arounds available please?

I believe our payroll manager has tried to contact this employee but no luck

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: No Date Of Birth or TFN for STP

Hi @Basketball,

Thank you for your post, however, sorry to hear of this awkward situtaion. It does make it especially difficult when the employee is out of reach. 

A D.O.B is an ATO requirment when submitting STP reports, and I am unable to advise what to enter in this instance. I would recommend speaking with an ATO rep to see what their process is in this situation.

Another member of this community may have also been in a similiar situation and could possibly advise what they did in their situation. 

If there is anything else I could assist with, please do let me know. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post