JoBarrington
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PAYG tax tables

Hi,

I have a working holiday maker that I have set up with Income Type of " Working Holiday Maker", Country of origin "Ireland".

I didn't realise until today that I needed to go in to the PAYG Withholding category on the page to select "Working Holiday Maker - Registered". For some reason MYOB had defaulted to " Foreign resident". I cannot seem to change the tax table to the correct one now and of course, the tax deducted from our employee is incorrect.

How do I update the tax table information so the correct one is selected going forward?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,172 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,172Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: PAYG tax tables

Hi @JoBarrington,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

To update the tax table information via the PAYG withholding payroll category, you can navigate to Payroll >> Payroll categories >> Taxes >> PAYG withholding category. You should see the option for "Foreign Resident." Click on the drop-down to select the correct tax table.

This Help article, PAYG tax tables, has detailed information to assist with this.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our online help center, MOCA, through this link: 

https://www.myob.com/au/support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post