PAYROLL ERROR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PAYROLL ERROR

Hi,

As you know the first pay of this financial year there was a problem with the salary sacrifice/ATO and pays had to be processed through the Web Browser.

I now have an amount showing in my payroll clearing account instead of Electronic Clearing Account. With having to reverse out the first payment I had processed (not through Web Browser) and notify ATO I do not know how to fix this issue. My reporting to the ATO is correct. My transactions are correct. I have entries in the Electronic Clearing Account Prepare Payments Screen that do not feed through to my bank feeds so they continue to sit there.

Please help! I have an auditor coming soon and if I ring MYOB I am on hold for an hour then I talk to someone who does not even work in payroll and then I am on hold for another hour. My work want to change from MYOB and I keep saying no but I am really disappointed in the recent support being offered.

I would appreciate assistance ASAP.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: PAYROLL ERROR

Hi @102625459 

I'm not sure if I fully understand your situation, you mentioned that you have an amount showing in payroll clearing account instead of the Electronic Clearing Account, but also have amounts sitting in the Electronic Clearing Account, which account do you want to use? Could you please provide a full run down of what was recorded/reversed exactly? 

Typically any amounts sitting in the Prepare Electronic Payments window needs to be ticked & paid from your main bank account, thus removing them from the list. If the payroll transaction was done with correct figures and correct ATO reporting categories and only posted to the wrong bank account, you can looking into fixing the balances via journal entries. 

Please do let us know how you go, we are happy to assist with more details.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post