Pay Period Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BOTP
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Period Error

I inadverantly posted this on the wrong board. Here it is again:

Hello Team.

I have inadverently produced the last 5 payroll runs with the incorrect pay period. The runs were done on a Saturday, and I forgot to alter the finish date to the Sunday. Even though we don't work Sundays, I have 5 days missing on the payroll periods. 

Is there any easier way to correct this rather than reversing the pays, correcting the pay period and re-running? For example putting in an extra one day pay period to cover the missing Sundays, with a zero pay amount?

Or does the STP need only one pay period each week?

Thank you.

Raf

2 REPLIES 2
BOTP
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Payroll period error

Hello Team.

I have inadverently produced the last 5 payroll runs with the incorrect pay period. The runs were done on a Saturday, and I forgot to alter the finish date to the Sunday. Even though we don't work Sundays, I have 5 days missing on the payroll periods. 

Is there any easier way to correct this rather than reversing the pays, correcting the pay period and re-running? For example putting in an extra one day pay period to cover the missing Sundays, with a zero pay amount?

Or does the STP need only one pay period each week?

Thank you.

Raf

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Period Error

Hi @BOTP 

In AccountRight you can edit the pay period days of a recorded payroll transaction. To do please first make sure Setup > Preferences > Security > 'Transactions can't be changed...' is unticked, then simply click into the pay, change the pay period days as desired. 

If only the pay period of the pay is changed, there is no need to resubmit anything via STP. This Help page explains this in more details: Changing a recorded pay

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post