Payroll Pay History

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LynnW
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Pay History

Have noticed that the last 3 employees who came on board, and did so via self-onboarding, do not seem to have any data in Pay History.  All previous employees have amounts showing in this tab.  Is it likely that this will be a problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Payroll Pay History

Hi @LynnW,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the employees have been processed through 'Process payroll' in AccountRight, they should have totals showing in the 'Pay History' tab. If no figures are showing, try filtering that window to show the YTD amounts. 

If no figures are populating, could you please run the Payroll Activity Summary report YTD and let me know if the correct totals appear? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

LisaDB
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks.  When selected YTD the figures show correctly - as the employee only started in January.  Is there a way to set the default filter as YTD rather than July?

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @LisaDB,

Good to hear those figures are showing correctly. 

The dropdown will always default to the start of the payroll/financial year. Currently, there would not be a way to change this. 

if you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post