Payroll - Payrun

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AmyWong
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll - Payrun

I tried THREE (3) times to call MYOB. I've been waiting for an hour for EACH time.... They always hang-up on me... The staff kept telling me he's going to transfer me to STP expert or more skilfull person to answer my questions.... HOWEVER.... after 50+ minutes.... they hang-up for no reason.... Could anyone help solve my questions or explain to me???? AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE....

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Payroll - Payrun

Hi @AmyWong,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our support teams. If you'd like to take this further you can lodge your complaint via our Contact us page under Feedback & Complaints

I'm glad you've come to the Community Forum, this is a great source of information & advice from our large community. If you'd like to post the details of your concerns/queries regarding your software, we'd be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

AmyWong
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Sam

I have posted the following to 'MYOB community', however I didn't receive any response yet:

We paid one staff manually to his account yesterday. I have to enter the entry to MYOB Accountrigh today. When I tried to send the info to ATO, messages popped-up asking if it's an update or new payrun. Unfortunately, I hit 'Yes, Update....' After that, I checked the 'payroll reporting centre', I found the amount sent to ATO was "0". My question is why the gross amount I entered did not come up??? Hope someone can help solve or explain to me. Many thanks

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @AmyWong,

The YTD values for that pay run are still being reported to the ATO, however, when you send it as an "update event', STP sees this as an adjustment pay so it does not display the figures on the 'Reports' tab in the Payroll Reporting centre, but if you were to download PDF report for that pay run (see below image) it will show the actual figures being reported to the ATO. 

2022-05-19 10_29_54-Payroll Reporting.png

If you have any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

AmyWong
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Sam Very helpful .... I followed what you said to download the report. I am relieved.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post