Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Preshs_Oz
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

Payroll Reporting Centre

So yesterday I understand that the ATO was having issues and as I subscribe to the MYOB Incidents I received this message this morning - [MYOB] - ATO - SBR and STP Lodgement Delays - Incident Resolved.

Well, it actually isnt resolved.

Im trying to access the Payroll Reporting Centre just this morning (as I couldnt sign my declaration yesterday) and Im still getting the same blank screen.

Any idea please?

4 REPLIES 4
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi @Preshs_Oz

Sorry to hear about this. In regards to this message you're receiving I'd recommend checking that you are using Internet Explorer 11 and that it is set to your default browser as we've seen this message appear when these settings haven't been set to that. 

If it is your default setting (and you are using Internet Explorer 11), please click the little cog icon in the top left, and go to Internet Options. Then click Advanced Filters and scroll down to the Use TLS options. Please check to see that all these settings are turned on, as per the following screen shot: 

image.png

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Preshs_Oz
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for your reply, but IE11 isnt going to be an option. Our work uses Chrome as default browser, and I use Firefox.

Plus IE11 is obsolete in June 22, apparently.

I havent had a problem in years, and Im not about to change now (except maybe moving to DuckDuckGo).

Anyway, Ive reached out for a response from our IT mob and/or our ISP, so now we wait.....

SupportNoteGuy
MYOB Staff
168 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

168Posts

74Kudos

11Solutions

Hi @Preshs_Oz - sorry for the late reply!

Are you still having issues? If so, the solution above still applies. Even though you use Chrome, the IE settings will impact how the Payroll Reporting Centre displays.

Let us know how you go.

Kind regards,

Adrian
Preshs_Oz
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Adrian,

I use Firefox actually. Have for years. Problem is resolved. I understand the ATO itself had issues.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post