Random Invoices on Employee Card

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Blah
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Random Invoices on Employee Card

I am trying to delete an old employee's card from the system, they left the business over 10 years ago.  I get an error message saying that a card with invoices on it can not be deleted.  The card history is showing current invoices from this year.  When I go to find transactions and search by that card, it comes up with nothing for the last 20 years.  When I search for the same amount of an invoice (from the employees card history), it brings up invoices that have been charged to a completely different (but valid) customer card.  Why would transactions from a customer card be showing up in the history of an employee card?  Seems to be a strange little bug in the system causing this to happen....

error message.jpg
card history.jpg
matching sale.jpg
1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Random Invoices on Employee Card

Hi @Blah 

This employee is entered as the 'Salesperson' in that invoice you located, so you can look into removing the employee from this invoice in order to delete the employee card. If this is not practical, then you can just make the employee card inactive, add a 'ZZ' in front of his name so this employee will appear at the bottom of the employee list.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post