Removing a wage Catergory from an Employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Debbyh
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Removing a wage Catergory from an Employee

We are new to the payroll system, so a few things we have now pickup up on are causing us issues.

When we first started we imported all our staff into our MYOB using a CSV. Un know to us all the Wage Catergories for the Hospitality award were loaded into MYOB, we have found that we dont use half of the wage catergories like Airport Caterer, Airport, Airport Sup etc. Some of the employees have this selected on their cards, but when I unselect these and save their card, by the nextt day its back. I have tried to unselect all staff including terminated staff and deleting the whole wage catergory, but again its back again the next day.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or have a soloution. Since it is ticked is appears on payslips.

Wage Catergory not used.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Removing a wage Catergory from an Employee

Hi @Debbyh,

Thank you for your post. 

If you use Timesheets, were any of these categories included in your employee's timesheets? 

In addition, if these categories have not been used/will not get used, are you able to delete the category? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Debbyh
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Removing a wage Catergory from an Employee

These catergorys have never been used at all, but will not delete. It says they have but when you log in again

they return. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post