Reported Wage Values

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reported Wage Values

Good day all

Okay I am so confused so I hope my question is going to make sense ...

Trying to finalise STP and found that my Payroll Summary YTD total differs from the YTD verification report (Total Salary and wages as per payroll summary report).  I followed MYOB instructions to check the differences on each individual employee by comparing their YTD totals from the Payroll Register to their individual amounts in the Payroll Reporting Centre (download PDF) as per instructions (attached).  I have found that a few of the employees have zero totals in the reporting centre, and on the instructions it is suggested to do a zero payrol end report that to the ATO in order to get the YTD totals fixed, but all of these are casual employees (so no termination payments made) that are not on the payroll anymore and their cards have been marked as inactive.  At the time of processing payrolls right through the year I have reported my payrolls to the ATO and it has been accepted on their side.  How can I fix this?

Capture 1.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Child Support Payments

Looks like I have sorted this out by re-instating those employees and running the "zero" payroll and reporting it.  All my YTD figures are the same now, except for the amount I have paid to Services Australia for child support deductions.  That does not show on my YTD verification report - any ideas why?

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Child Support Payments

Hi @Mathilda,

Great to hear you were able to resolve the first issue. 

In regards to the child support query, You can't currently report your child support deductions to the ATO via STP from AccountRight. This means you can assign Not Reportable as the ATO Reporting Category in your child support deduction payroll categories.

If you had any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post