STP PAYROLL STARTED MID FINANCIAL YEAR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CWhit
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP PAYROLL STARTED MID FINANCIAL YEAR

We moved to STP only in September 2020. Do I need to run payroll summaries for the period July - September? 

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP PAYROLL STARTED MID FINANCIAL YEAR

Hi @CWhit 

Payroll Reporting (STP) is done on year-to-date information from the employee's record. So prior to lodging your pays how did you enter them? 

If this was done via Payroll>>Process payroll, you are actually good to go. When you have lodged your first pays with the ATO, you would have also sent through that previous pay information/year-to-date information with that particular pay. 

You would just need to look at finalising your STP/Payroll reporting. No payment summaries would be required to be produced.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

CWhit
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

One of our employees resigned in the beginning of the financial year prior to us moving to STP in September 2020. Conversely his payroll is appearing in the payrool Activity Summary YE 21 but not in the STP YTD vertification report. How do I report his salary to the ATO?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @CWhit 

The following Forum post may be able to assist with that situation: Employee(s) are missing from the Payroll Reporting Centre.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post