Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 deferal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ak11
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 deferal

Hi, I'm an existing client of MYOB and according to MYOB official post regarding the STP Phase 2, MYOB users have a deferral until 1 January 2023 to start reporting via STP Phase 2. However, I received a notice from the ATO inform that their records indicate that I am currently only covered by a deferral until 28 February 2022 as the picture attached.

ATO notice.png

Could anyone please advise if the deferral is 28 Feb 2022 or 1 Jan 2023? And how does the ATO know what kind of software a business is using so that they give us a deferral?

Look forward to any replies soon. Thank you so much!

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 deferal

Hi @ak11 

As mentioned in this help article, all the customers using AccountRight have been provided deferral till January 1, 2023.  The ATO recognises the digital service provider for a business by the software ID that is provided to them while setting up declaration information for STP. Further to this, please find this information from the ATO's website:

ato.JPG

Therefore, we'd recommend checking the SSID notified to the ATO and checking the deferral for that SSID. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post