Super Not Calculating in Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Melson2016
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super Not Calculating in Payroll

Hi

I have pay payroll of approx 25 people super is fine for all of them but I have a new employee who is 18 (definalty the correct DOB) that has a tick in the super guarntee box in his setup but nothing calculates?

He earns over the $450 each week as he is full time but nothing? Took the tick off and put back on again?

Why would this be happening if it works for everone else?

pay example.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super Not Calculating in Payroll

Hi @Melson2016 

I can see that you have uploaded a screenshot with your post, is that any already recorded pay or a pay that has yet to be recorded?

If it is a pay yet to be recorded it sounds like you do need to go to Card>>Cards Lists>>Employee>>Select the employees' card>>Payroll Detials>>Superannuation - is the category ticked in that window? If not, ticking that should allow for that value to be listed on the pay.

If it is already processed pay, either the superannuation category would have not been linked to the employee at the time of recording OR there is likely an adjustment made to the employee in the calendar month already that is placing superannuation above the superannuation calculation. Check out the Pay History of that employee to see what is being included in that and what values have been included for superannuation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Melson2016
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super Not Calculating in Payroll

Thanks Steven

There is a tick before I started the payroll in the Super Gurantee box 

But I did a correction for the super that was missing as a negative payrun in the first week of July and I think that has thrown it out 

Thanks for your help

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post