SuperStream Payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SusanMMatthews
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

SuperStream Payment

Can someone assist me please.  We are due to process our payment for Mar 22 quarter super through MYOB AccountRight Superstream - not an issue - have been doing this every quarter.

The question is I have to make an extra Employer Super payment - this has been processed through payroll but due to the payment date of April, can I go through MYOB Pay Superannuation to process this adhoc payment for the March quarter - AFTER the normal quarter payment submission.  We have been set up to process our Superannuation quarterly.

I am hoping that someone will be able to assist me please.

Susan M

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: SuperStream Payment

Hi @SusanMMatthews,

Thank you for your post, however, sorry to see no one has responded to your query. 

You may have already received/found an answer for this elsewhere, but I will provide a response to your query for the benefit of other users that may be in a similar situation. 

The system will allow you to make this additional payment regardless of the payment cycle you are on (quarterly), but you do need to keep your 'Pay Super limit' in mind as this could be exceeded if it is an irregular payment that may not have been accounted for. 

Do reach out if you have any further queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post