Wrong ETP values in STP Reports - Summary of Payments overstates the ETP amounts paid

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Futoshi
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wrong ETP values in STP Reports - Summary of Payments overstates the ETP amounts paid

Hi there

We have spent the last two weeks on the phone with MYOB support in relation to incorrect ETP amounts for two of our employees.  The amounts in Payroll Activity, and the employees YTD payroll is correct.  However the Summary of Payments are duplicate ETP amounts resulting in over-statement in the Summary of payments.

The YTD Verification Report do not match with Payroll Summary due to the above reason.

We have carried out all the steps outlined in  Wrong ETP values in STP reports.  But this has not resolved the issue.

We have also run a $0 payrun dated 30 June 2022 as per advise by MYOB but did not resolved the issue.

We cannot Finalise these these two employee since the the Summary of Payments overstates the amount of ETP paid to them, and DOES not match their payroll records.

Please advise how this can be fixed asap.  There is now less than one week to the deadline of 14 July. Can an agent please respond to me TODAY!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Wrong ETP values in STP Reports - Summary of Payments overstates the ETP amounts paid

Hi @Futoshi 

If you terminated employees in STP Phase 1 and then moved to STP Phase 2 the post, ETP finalisations, has information on this.

If you haven't moved to STP Phase 2 can you please send me the last FOUR digits of the serial number.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Futoshi
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Wrong ETP values in STP Reports - Summary of Payments overstates the ETP amounts paid

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I think we terminated employees during STP Phase 1. We are now on STP Phase 2.

We will wait for you team get back to me by 14/7/22 as we have to finalise the 2 Employees to ATO via STP by then.

Regards,

@Futoshi 

Futoshi
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H,

Do you have any updates in regards to ETP Payment error for period 2022-23 as we cannot finanise due to the two affected employees?

We were told that we get notified with any updates in regards to the glitch on the software especially on ETP Payment error.

We cannot finalise and the 2 affected employees cannot do their tax return until it's been finalised.

Please get back to me ASAP and if we can get a e-mail with any updates in the future.

Thanks.

Futoshi

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post