Wrong hourly rate

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mazzadonna
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wrong hourly rate

We have encountered errors with the Hourly Rate showing on the payslip being different from the actual hourly rate set on MYOB which results in our casuals being underpaid.

We have experienced this several times in the past, and there seems to be no pattern to it, whether it be existing casuals or new casuals, and most times never the same casuals. There are weeks where it all runs correctly, then out of nowhere, we start to get errors with the hourly rate again.

MYOB has been no help and was supposed to get back to us but never did and we are at a loss as to trying to fix the issue so it does not happen again.

Has anyone had this issue and resolved it?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Wrong hourly rate

Hi @Mazzadonna 

Thanks for your post. The 'Calc. Rate' field on payslips is a calculated field, it doesn't pull from the hourly rate set in employee cards. In this post, Base Hourly rate incorrect, I've given a detailed explanation of how that rate is calculated. 

If you need further assistance please provided detailed information and screenshots and I'll be happy to help further. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the public Forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post