YTD Verification Report Not Picking Up a Wage Pay Adjustment Category

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
QC1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

YTD Verification Report Not Picking Up a Wage Pay Adjustment Category

Hi,

I have posted a back pay adjustment under the "Pay Adjust" wage category which forms part of Gross Payments for ATO.

The Payroll Summary report, Payroll register report, Pay run history report shows the correct total by including the Pay Adj amount however YTD Verification Report and hence the employee's Payment Summary is not picking up this Pay adjust figure. I have tried to reverse the Pay Adj payroll transaction and re-entered it to update the STP however the employee's Payment Summary still does not pick this figure up and is understated by this pay adjustment. How do I include this pay adjustment on the Payment Summary? 

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: YTD Verification Report Not Picking Up a Wage Pay Adjustment Category

Hi @QC1 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Since the pay adjustment is showing in the Payroll Summary report, Payroll Register and Activity Summary report but not in the YTD Verification report and Payment Summary, I would highly suggest to check how Pay Adjust wage category has been set up. Also check the ATO Reporting Category. Lastly, please send an update event to make sure the ATO will receive the up to date figures of your employee. See The Help Article End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting for the steps on how to send an update event.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

QC1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Doreen,

The pay adjust has already been set up to be included in gross payments. I have previously posted other pay adjustments to this pay adjust account for same employee and it updated YTD Verification report okay. Why should this one payrun transaction not update YTD verification report?

Is this a bug in MYOB?

Should I delete the Pay Adjust category and use another category?

I don't think it's a case of the pay adjust category been set up incorrectly. Why would the pay adjust category update the YTD verification report for 1 payrun and not update for another pay run for same employee?

Buffd
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

54Kudos

1Solutions

Im having the same problem with one of my client data files but mie is a holiday leave loading pay item which is coded correctly but not being picked up. Did you get a fix on your problem ?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post