Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

can no longer access Pay Super for my company file

My company file number is 6122 xxxx 2068 ... for ages I have been connected to and used Pay Super ... now in February I can't access the system ... please see the full dialog with Paul on case number #01605914 ... Paul fails to understand the problem it seems ... the problem is: a system that has worked for months and month is now not working and I have done nothing that would change anything related theerto. I just need to be reconnected into the pay super system with same bank account and same authorities that were working for this company file a month earlier and are probably buried in parameters and setting soemwhere that I can't access 

2 REPLIES 2
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Re: can no longer access Pay Super for my company file

Hi @GeoffOReilly,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand your frustration that you're having trouble with the Pay Super system that was previously working fine. We appreciate your patience with this and thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a private message to gather more information that will help us resolve this issue. Please check your inbox and provide the necessary details so we can assist you better.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: can no longer access Pay Super for my company file

Hi @GeoffOReilly,

Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. We appreciate your patience in cooperating with us through a private message. Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any other problems or have further questions, feel free to start a new post again.

Also, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post