how to fix error code CMN.ATO.GEN.200001

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
grebbie
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

how to fix error code CMN.ATO.GEN.200001

I have a rejected pay back in January 22 with the error code CMN.ATO.GEN.200001. I have spoken with both the ATO and MYOB help but nobody seems to be able to help me. The error code itself is confusing because it says what causes it is either the ABN is wrong but it's not or the software ID is wrong which it's not. Myob help said there could have been an outage when it was being uploaded to the ATO and to just enter it again. Then I would have the problem of having that amount in my bank account with nothing to reconcile it with. The lady from ATO  said to contact their technical department and gave me their number but when I rang them they said they didn't have any way to access the information to help me. So I am now at a stand still and I need to lodge the STP today. I also have a problem with my last pay entry for the 21/22 period it says $0.00. I've read to do a $0.00 STP lodgement will fix this but I need confirmation it will before I try to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: how to fix error code CMN.ATO.GEN.200001

Hi @grebbie,

Thank you for your post. 

This error code is often a one-off or caused by an outage with the ATO. However, as long as you have successful/accepted pay events subsequent to this pay run, the missed totals for the rejected pay runs should pull through. If you want to ensure the totals have pulled through, I would advise processing a $0 pay run/Update event to be sure. 

In regards to your last query, the $0 pay run should resolve this for you. 

Do reach out if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post