Account Customer Statements not displaying last day of month invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
VirgB
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Account Customer Statements not displaying last day of month invoices

Account Customer Monthly Statements are not displaying invoices dated the last day of month.

e.g. 01/11/2022 - 30/11/2022 Statement not displaying customer invoices dated 30/11/2022.

I have double checked all set up/preference options.

If we make Statement end date the First day of month, prior to inputting any invoices on that first day, any invoices dated the last day of month are displayed.

But once invoices have been entered on the first day of month they will also display.

Any assistance appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Account Customer Statements not displaying last day of month invoices

Hi @VirgB 

I personally haven't come across this situation and haven't been able to replicate what you have described.  However, I wonder if the same thing does occur with a default form i.e. the Plain Paper or Pre-printed statement form - can be checked by navigating to the Print/Email Statements>>Advanced filters and adjusting the Selected form for statement before printing (don't forget to change it back after testing).

In addition to that, would be good to get the following information as well:

• What are the terms of the invoice, not showing?
  • What is the ageing method you do use? Looks like days
  • Are you enabling or filtering by anything in the Advanced filters of that Print/Email Statements window

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,863 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,863Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @VirgB , this has been reported in 2021 where invoices are being posted to AccountRight from an external (add-on) program. See this post, which notes (as a possible cause) that the MYOB server time setting is GMT. Which add-on are you using?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

VirgB
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Appreciate your reply Steven & appologise for slow acknowledgement.

I was away from work for 8 days.

We are using a third party program which is associated with a weighbridge & imports product information into MYOB.

90% sure that this program is causing the problem but need to eliminate that the MYOB program may be part of the problem. Company who supplied the 3rd party program ingnoring our request for assistance with this, & state we have to go back to MYOB.

My Customer Terms are EOM after End of Month.

always date the Statement from First Day of month to last day.

Use Statement type: Activity

Not Enabling or filtering anything in Advanced Filters 

Appreciating your Time & Effort as this has caused problems with customers & payments made being out of sync for monthly periods.

VirgB
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Mike,

Apologies for slow reply. I've been away from work for 10 days.

Believe this is being caused by a Weigh Bridge program we have started using since last August as prior to that the Statements were going out correctly.

Company who provided the third party program are not wanting to admit there is a problem & refer us back to MYOB. I need to ensure that it was not a MYOB problem.

Appreciating your Time & Effort as it has affected customers Statements & payments made by them being out of sync for monthly periods unless we deffinitely date the statement as the first of the month

GMT is +10 hours here in Queensland so not the cause.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post