Ageing statement as per reconciliation summary

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CaroleG
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Ageing statement as per reconciliation summary

How can I get the ageing on my activity statement to show the same totals as the sales reconciliation summary.

Currently our salesmen receive a copy of the sales reconciliation summary with the columns:

0-7, 8-14, 15-21 & 21+

We would like to have the ageing on our activity statements to reflect the  same so our customers and salesmen have the same information.  Currently it isn't and is very frustrating.

Is this even possible as there are only 3 ageing parameters in preferences??

Kind regards

Carole

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Ageing statement as per reconciliation summary

Hi @CaroleG 

Thanks for your post. The daily ageing periods can be adjusted in preferences. You can't change the number of periods, however if you were to fill in 7, 14 and 21, it will come up on your report as 0-7, 8-14, 15-21 & 21+.

If you want to change the ageing periods on your customer statement, you can look at customising the form under Setup>Customise Forms.

If this is not what you meant, could you please upload a screenshots of the activity statement, the sales reconciliation summary, the settings under Preferences>Reports & Forms and a screenshot of your customised form?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post